elcome to Adventure Catechism - a new series from Brother Francis and Adventure Catechism Media!
Join Brother Francis and his friends as they embark on an adventure to explore the many rich aspects of our faith through Adventure Catechism! In part two of the Adventure Catechism series, children will learn about the Catholic faith with these five engaging lessons:
6. What is the Bible?” Children will learn why the Bible is one of a kind, the books that comprise it and how God speaks to us through it. (8:04 minutes)
7. “What are the Ten Commandments?” Learn how and why God gave us these commandments to live and serve Him by, and the blessings they bring upon every life as we obey them. (8:36 minutes
8. "What are the Two Great Commandments?” Jesus spoke about the two commandments which, if followed, will help us fulfill all the remaining ones. (7:00 minutes)
9. "What is Prayer?” From an early age, children learn many prayers by heart, but how do these prayers bring us into a relationship with God? What other kinds of prayers are there? (6:10 minutes)
10. "What is the Lord’s Prayer?” When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them how to pray, He taught them the Our Father. Learn how this special prayer embodies God’s will for His children. (7:00 minutes)
Adventure Catechism Volume 2 is the second in an 8-part series, designed to take children on a journey through the Catholic faith!